Preaload Image
  • The curriculum consists of a growing library over 100 up-to-date training videos
  • Each assignment will be reviewed online on a one-to-one basis via video and photograph
  • Certificates of Achievement will be issued to students upon completion of each module.
  • Certificate of Completion in Bespoke Tailoring will be awarded upon completion of the entire course.
  • A SpecialARTS Certificate will be awarded to exceptional students achieving above 96%.
  • Premium Students have weekly Live Discussion/Feedback sessions with Professor Ramroop.

There are 3 Online Learning options:

  1. Individual Courses –           Choose one or more of the 6 modules on a selective basis
  2. Volition Membership –           All 6 modules delivered as a course
  3. Premium Membership –           All 6 Modules plus weekly 1 hour live sessions

  1. INDIVIDUAL OPTION:
  2. Choose the modules that suit your learning needs.

    • Foundation & Hand-Sewing Skills     :                                      US$800
    • Trouser Making                                  :                                      US$800
    • Waistcoat Making                               :                                      US$800
    • Jacket/Coat Making                            :                                   US$3,800
    • Pattern Drafting, Manipulation/Figuration & Grading:         US$5,600
    • Fitting, Diagnosis & Remedies           :               Reserved for Premium

  3. VOLITION MEMBERSHIP:
  4. All of the Individual options as one course. This option is ideal for self-motivated individuals with sewing experience who aspire to level up their skills. In this option students take the initiative without the assistance of the instructor to diagnose and achieve their learning needs. Following modular structure, step by step video classes and all material resources for learning; as well as self- evaluating learning outcomes. Feedback will be available via Email. Students obtain a Certificate of Completion in Bespoke Tailoring from the Savile Row Academy.

    Fee: US$8,000

  5. PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP:
  6. A modular structure step by step video and prescribed text classes and printable booklet. One to one feedback at the end of each assignment via email and by appointment. One hour of video calls with Professor Ramroop once a week. This option has limited students which enables each trainee to receive a high degree of individual coaching. Students are required to complete at least four (4) three-piece suits by the end of the learning journey and provide evidence of the suits and hand sewing skills portfolio. Each module will have a test. Students will receive a Certificate in Advanced Bespoke Tailoring from the Savile Row Academy.

    Fee: US$10,800

Students enrolled as Volition or Premium members may continue to ACCESS ALL AREAS (AAA), including future lessons after the three-year term by maintaining an annual membership subscription of US$80.00.

  • Courses are accessible upon payment.
  • PREMIUM course students can pay in two tranches.
  • Students can reserve their course membership by making a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total fee. The remaining 75% becomes due within 3 months of the initial payment date.
  • Courses are accessible once full payment has been processed.
For more information, please email daniela@savilerowacademy.co.uk