Preaload Image

Set a plan, start learning and unlock your potential


All of the Individual options as one course. This option is ideal for self-motivated individuals with sewing experience who aspire to level up their skills. In this option students take the initiative without the assistance of the instructor to diagnose and achieve their learning needs. Following modular structure step by step video classes and all material resources for learning; as well as self- evaluating learning outcomes. Students will obtain a certificate of completion in Bespoke Tailoring. Feedback will be available via Email.


Includes all items listen in the Individual and Volition options. Recommended to everyone, a modular structure step by step video and prescribed text classes, printable booklet. One to one feedback at the end of each assignment via email and by appointment. One hour of video calls with Professor Ramroop once a week. In this option we have limited students which enables each trainee to receive a high degree of individual coaching. Students are required to complete at least four (4) three-piece suits by the end of the learning journey and provide evidence of the suits and hand sewing skills portfolio. Each module will have a test. Students will receive a certificate from the Savile Row Academy in Bespoke Tailoring Pattern drafting and Cutting. With the PREMIUM course you have the opportunity to pay in two tranches. Your space on the course can be reserved with a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total fee, the remaining 75% becomes due within 3 month from the deposit date of payment. Keep in mind lessons are accessible once full payment has been processed. For more information, please email
Number of courses 56
Pattern Drafting, Manipulation/Figuration & Grading
Foundation and Hand Sewing Skills
Trouser Making
Waistcoat Making
Jacket / Coat Making
Fitting, Diagnosis & Remedies